Friday, January 18, 2013

friday notes

Happy Friday!  Since starting my business and planning a wedding, Friday and the weekend really have no affect on me anymore.  Friday nights / Saturdays and Sundays are just as busy, if not more, than the week!  It's safe to say I work 7 days week and if there was an 8th day, I'd still be working.  So much to do, so little time!  Truth is, I'm better when I'm busy - I'm a better worker, much more efficient - so I guess it's a bit of a blessing! 

Anyway, I've started on a few Valentine's Day projects - a few client parties and some styled shoots - and now I'm in the red and pink spirit! 

Here is a sneak peek into the beginning phase of a few mock-ups for 
a client's Valentine's Day cocktail party that I'm working on. 




1 comment:

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...