Monday, January 14, 2013

rose gold, blush + ivory - wedding inspiration

Color palette's rooted in rose gold are one of my most requested colors for wedding styling lately.  This trendy, updated take on the traditional gold is a great backdrop for a beautiful, soft wedding.  Here we paired it with blush and ivory to keep the look soft and inviting.  

rose gold, blush and ivory wedding inspiration board

Image Credit

If you are interested in working with me on styling your wedding or event, visit my website or send me an e-mail to lindsey@lindseyanneinteriors.com.  Mention my blog to receive 25% off!

Do you have a wedding that you would like to share on my blog?  I'm looking for real weddings to feature on Pinklet and C.  E-mail me at lindsey@lindseyanneinteriors.com to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...