Wednesday, September 19, 2012

sliding barn doors

Sliding barn doors are one of my favorite unique touches! Recently, I have been seeing them show up in houses more often.  They are so unexpected and are a gorgeous interior design touch.  Doors aren't usually a focal point in a room, but these will definitely catch your eye!

People normally think it's too rustic or country-ish, but depending on the material and hardware you use, it can be anything from modern to traditional, to rustic to sleek.

2 comments:

  1. Neat! I like the third one.....

    http://apennyapiece.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have bookmarked your site in my browser to check back whenever you update your blog with another useful post. Keep up the good work.

    barn door hardware

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...