Tuesday, September 11, 2012

loving lately - industrial accents

I've been a fan of the industrial trend in interior design for a while now!  Adding in the worn metal and antiqued brass finishes are a great way to add a new element to a space.  While the metal can feel cool, the finishes help to warm it up.  Most people are hesitant to decorate their entire room with the industrial trend, or even invest in large pieces, so choosing accents can perfect to get your feet wet.  I'm loving these pieces below and would love to incorporate them into a room!

Industrial Accents
industrial accents

7 comments:

  1. That drum stool is so cool - I love it! These pieces remind me of an old apartment I used to live in. It was a renovated mill building and super industrial. I really loved that place! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those mason jars are AMAZING!!!!

    Love them! Thanks for linking up!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that stool and that light fixture!!!
    Great "loves"! Found you on the link-up!!!

    Erin
    www.cali-landchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. those painted mason jars are awesome!!!!!

    Thanks for linking up! Have a great week.

    Rachel
    www.lalalists.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Lindsey! Lovely blog...found you from the linky party. New follower! Angie

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE those metallic mason jars! What a great idea. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i LOVE me some industrial accents in a house! love all of this mama!
    x

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...