Sunday, July 1, 2012

a mini announcement - my etsy shop!

I wanted to give you all a little heads up into my latest venture - my Etsy shop!  For now, it consists of watercolor paintings in two sizes on both paper and canvas - both can be framed!  I will be doing a more in-depth post soon, but I wanted to give you a sneak peek and would love if you would head over to Lindsey Anne Interiors on Etsy!  I will be adding more home decor items in the future, but for now, this is the beginning!  Enjoy! 


2 comments:

  1. i am super excited about this etsy shop of yours! you have many hidden talents :] & this my friend is one amazing talent. might have to purchase one in the near future for our new home!

    xxA

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...