Wednesday, June 6, 2012

i've gone apple

Well it's official.  I am now completely apple.  I have an iPhone, iPad, and now a gigantic iMac.  It's kind of ridiculous.  I went back and forth a lot on whether or not to spend the money and get this big monster, but I know it' going to be great for my design work, so I made the leap!

This isn't really much of a post, since I've been too busy playing with my new best friend, but I wanted to share my exciting news with everyone!
Finally here!

My new best friend in my soon-to-be "office", that used to be my makeup table, sigh!

Now, I want to know all the good programs, any interior design, floor planning, fun photo editing software, etc. Any tips or advice you have, I want to hear it!

And let me just say again, this thing is a MONSTER.  Seriously, it's so big.

8 comments:

  1. oh wow, so jelly of you! been wanting to splurge & get one of these! looks great & love that background :: looks mighty familiar ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best tech investment! Uhhm, for video editing I'm all sold out for Final Cut pro, ofcourse Photohop, After Effects & Motion. Great idea to do Software Updates as often as possible to keep it operating fast. Looks great on your desk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter, the writer on our blog, is obsessed with all things Apple. She swears by her computer and cannot believe that I'm still using my old HP. Can't wait to hear what you think!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo for Apple! I've been all Apple for a couple of years now, and I am happy as a clam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...